Outlook Church

Outlook Church

Wednesday 26 November 2014

More coming

I trust you enjoyed what I have posted so far? Also, I trust you have learnt something new about what life really is? It's amazing that a letter written two thousand years ago can be so relevant for today. Today we also face the same problems they did two thousand years ago. So, the world hasn't really changed much, not even after two thousand years. I haven't finished the series yet, there are still another two parts in it. Those preparing the sermon for me to use has a problem, but they haven't specified what the problem is, and I didn't ask. I ought to have it within a day or two, it seems as if it is a software problem. But I'm not sure. Keep on looking out for the next of the series also, it should be starting in the new year. Reagrds.

No comments:

Post a Comment